Get ready for some wicked, maniacal fun on THE JOKER.
THE JOKER is the 13th and most wicked and chaotic roller coaster at Six Flags Over Texas.
This freestyle-coaster will wreak havoc on riders. After being lifted straight up a 12-story, 90-degree hill, the free-style coaster flips riders head-over-heels at least six times along the weightless journey. Thrill seekers will experience exhilarating leaps and dives along a horizontal plane, along with unexpected drops as they tumble from one level to the next. The wing seats amp up the pandemonium since riders will experience all of this chaos with no track above or below.
The unique design of THE JOKER features:
- Massive, imposing, floating and twisting I-box track frame in a unique two-tone design;
- One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track;
- 4-D wing vehicles that seat up to 8 per vehicle with a total of 5 vehicles;
- Face-off seats that allow riders to face each other as they tumble head-over-heels;
- A 120-foot-tall, 90-degree hill that is ascended by an elevator-style, chain link lift; and
- Two beyond 90-degree “raven” drops giving the sensation of free-falling.
THE JOKER is located in the Gotham City section of the park.