Tickets for Media
***Due to new safety procedures, this program has been temporarily pasued. Thank you for your understanding!**
Six Flags Over Georgia encourages all media personnel to visit the park and experience our thrilling rides and incredible attractions first-hand. Company policy allows us to allocate a maximum of four (4) complimentary Media Tickets per request from a member of the press.
For media tickets or for media inquiries, please contact us at [email protected] for the quickest response. Requests must be made at least 7 business days in advance or ticket requests may be denied. Parking is NOT included.
Please note the 2020 BLACKOUT dates below. No media ticket requests for non-working media will be accepted for the following days:
- Opening Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend, May 25 through May 27
- July 3-6
- Labor Day Weekend, September 1 through September 3
- October 18 through October 20
- October 25 through October 27
- October 31 through November 2
- Thanksgiving Weekend, November 22 through November 24
- New Year’s Weekend, December 28, 2018 through January 5, 2019