Apply Today, Have a Job Tomorrow!
Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of the New England, is looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and eager individuals who are ready for a thrilling and rewarding position. Whether your idea of fun is working as a photographer, in retail, guest services, performing in a show, making funnel cakes or maybe running one of our 13 coasters— there’s something for everyone! We are gearing up for another spectacular season and we want YOU to be a part of it! Positions available for those 16 and older.
All hiring events take place at the Human Resources Building, 1756 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001
- Food Service Team Members
- Guest Relations
- Games Team Members
- Lifeguards/Water Attendants
- Ride Operations
- Security Officers
- Park Services Team Members
- Marketing/Group Sales Team Members
- Loss Prevention
Perks and Benefits
Join the extreme social network at Six Flags New England! Apply now and get ready for all of our eccentric perks and benefits. We guarantee on-the-job excitement, with the opportunity to meet new friends and learn new skills—while being paid!
Team members receive perks such as:
- Positions starting at $12/hour
- Free park admission
- Leadership Opportunites
- Private employee events
- Reward programs
- On-site training
- Flexible scheduling
- Payday is every Friday!
- Employee Scholarship Program
Need to Know Information
- Interested applicants must be at least 16 years old
- All hiring events take place at the Human Resources Building, 1756 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001
- It is recommended that all interested candidates apply online prior to arrival.
- Questions? Call our Human Resources department at 413-786-9300 ext. 3100.
|Monday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Six Flags New England is open for the season, with more days to play than ever before. Do not miss out on an incredible opportunity to be a part of the Six Flags Family.