Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before visiting, be sure to view our operating calendar or visit our events page to find out what is happening at the park on the day of your visit. Keep up-to-date with special events by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Still have a question? Call us at 413-786-9300.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, June and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. You can store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
- Six Flags New England is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Expect to have your belongings screened prior to entry. Pack light, bring only what you need to enjoy your day and it will help speed your entry process.
- Arrange a special meeting place and time just in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, for shorter waits, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Cabana rental at Hurricane Harbor: Located next to Commotion Ocean, receive VIP treatment in a tropical setting with your own private cabana. Prices vary depending on size. Availability limited. Cabanas may be reserved online or at the park.