Six Flags New England is happy to donate two one day park admission tickets to qualified organizations within three hours from the park. Each ticket will expire on September 30th of the current year and will not be issued for the following year.
Please note that organizations can receive only a single donation per year. All requests will be reviewed but are not guaranteed fulfillment. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of e-mails or provide status.
Please e-mail your request to: [email protected]
- 501c3 Organizations
- School groups raising funds for educational purposes
- Youth/Scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Your fundraising event date must fall between April 1st and August 1st.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before, and no more than three months ahead of the event.
- All requests must be submitted via e-mail. Mailed donation requests will automatically be declined.
- All submissions must include an attached formal letter on organizational letterhead.
- Must include non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for.
Tickets cannot be used for resale, bidding, silent auction/auction events or online bidding websites.
No donations will be made to individuals/families, company employee events, class reunions, or graduation/prom events.