Groups of 15-99
Groups of 15-99 who purchase in advance can take advantage of a special group discount.
Buy 15-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. This way, you will not have to go to the ticket office the day of your visit!
Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least two weeks in advance. Orders received less than two weeks prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for mail orders.
Dial (514) 397-2001 ext. 2773 to order by phone. Due to volume, you may be asked to leave a message when calling, so please consider purchasing online or by fax/mail instead. Orders must be received at least 14 days in advance. Orders received less than 14 days prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK
Group tickets can be bought at the park on the day of your visit but it pays to purchase in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy added savings and complimentary bonus tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Tickets are valid through the 2017 season.
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day this season, excluding private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Group Sales window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received two weeks in advance.
- Click here for more information on parking.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit at La Ronde with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented.