Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. The tips below will help make sure you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (661) 255-4527 to hear about current discounts, show times, special events, and concerts. Para informacion general sobre el parque y horario, llame al: (661) 255-4854.
- Check the website prior to visiting on days when weather may be a concern.
- Visit when attendance is lightest—you’ll spend less time waiting to get on your favorite rides. Best bets are weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the winter season.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near Guest Relations.
- Sunscreen is recommended on warm days and can be purchased at several of our merchandise shops.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party becomes separated.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens or after 5 p.m.—that’s when they will be less crowded.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Delicious kid’s meals are available at many food locations—just ask!
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.