They May Be Small, But This Lobster is Making This Octopus Crazy!
The Lobster has grabbed a hold of the octopus's eyes and the octopus is not having it! Experience the shake and wiggle as the octopus tries to shake this lobster off its tail. You'll fly high, low and tilt from side to side as the lobster tries to hang on.
If you think the lobster is holding on tight, just wait till you experience this classic ride that's fun for the whole family.
Fun Facts about The Lobster
- The Lobster's industry name is Monster
- The Lobster was named the East River Crawler from 1991 to 2016. In 2017, it was moved from Yankee Harbor to Hometown Square and given its original name back.
- Riders spin in 25 cars up, down, and all around
- Manufactured by Anton Schwarzkopf of West Germany
- Each tentacle has five cars attached which can fit 2-3 passengers
It’s a ruckus on the East River as the mighty underwater menace is on the loose, ready to attack.
We hope the pirates of Yankee Harbor have battled a creature or two on the high seas to get them ready for this Midwest match. When you get caught up in this spinning ride, your heart will sink. This raging beast has taken victims before and he won’t let go. He will spin around and writhing up and down. Hold on once you are entangled in whirling, wrangling wrath of the crawler, you’re beyond the pirates’ protection.
Minimum height for this ride is 36″ with an adult and 42″ alone.
By The Numbers