HALLOWFEST Presented by SNICKERS®
Six Flags Introduces HALLOWFEST, Presented by SNICKERS®
A Spooktacular Celebration of Freaky Frights
Gourd you loins, Six Flags is hosting a frightfully thrilling time at HALLOWFEST this year and we're inviting you to get batty with us. Our haunted experiences are happening weekends and select days September 18 - November 1, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year as ghouls take over the park!
Special HALLOWFEST Offers
Save up to 50% on Tickets
Buy tickets online now and save up to 50%. Attendance is limited so get your tickets and reservations today before spots fill up quickly.
2021 Season Passes – $59.99
Buy a 2021 Season Pass and get Hallowfest FREE. Visit this fall and all of 2021. Buy now at the lowest price is eight years. That’s a deal to scream about!
Thrills by Day
By day, we're pumpkin spicing things up a bit with hair-raising, HALLOWFEST enhancements throughout the park, complete with fall family favorite activities.
Hallowfest at Six Flags Fiesta Texas will showcase elaborate live entertainment at two outdoor theaters.
At the Sundance Theater in Crackaxle Canyon, Wicked Mixx Vol. 1, will feature a live band and singers performing classic rock medleys and contemporary mash-ups such as Like a Prayer, Rain on Me and We Will Rock You. At Teatro Fiesta, a new show, Terror at Teatro, will include such fun favorites as Time Warp, Pyromania and Thriller.
- Kids’ Looney Tunes-themed photo opportunities with appropriate social distancing;
- Individually packaged Trick-or-Treat Candy available at Looney Tunes Photo Op in Crackaxle Canyon;
- Carved “Steampunkin” décor in Crackaxle Canyon featuring Jack-o-Lantern style festoon lights; and
- Halloween-themed specialty treats, like gooey caramel apples and funnel cakes made with Snickers candy, available for purchase.
Chills by Night
However, when the sun goes down, the creatures of nightmares are unleashed for their daily hunting rituals and you may find yourself in three different spine-tingling, scare zones without warning! Daredevils during HALLOWFEST can put their fears to the test by riding coasters in the dark of night, while scaring up an appetite for exclusive tasty hallow-treats along the way.
Each Saturday evening beginning at 7 p.m., the park will be transformed with intense scare zones at themed locations.
- New for 2020 is Fear Acres, located at Lone Star Lil’s Amphitheater and featuring gigantic, rustic haunted barns and outbuildings, providing an eerie setting for creepy encounters;
- Back by popular demand is Soul Harvest in Texas State Square where guests will be welcomed to an abandoned, dilapidated farm seemingly in the middle-of-nowhere.
- The scare zone, Infestation, was inspired by the B-flick horror movies of the 1950’s, and brings Sci-fi horror to life in the once peaceful town of Rockville.
- Rounding out the scary selections is Wicked Hollow in Spassburg, which beckons the unsuspecting to enter a Pandora’s Box of secret rituals and strange clairvoyant traditions known only to those in the mysterious gypsy world.
- Saturday evenings will also be capped by a Halloween-themed multi-media extravaganza, Frightful Finale, which will include aerial fireworks, flame effects, dancing fountains, an impressive soundtrack, and dramatic video effects.
- Creepy fog, eerie lighting, and sinister music will create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills;
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas’ collection of world-class roller coasters ramp up the fear factor during HALLOWFEST as guests fly through the air in total darkness on such heart-pounding favorites as the Iron Rattler, The Joker Carnival of Chaos, and WONDER WOMAN: Golden Lasso Coaster; and
- Halloween gear, such as themed masks, witch headbands, light-up devil horns, and scary apparel, will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets and light sticks.
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear Health & Safety masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks;
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
HALLOWFEST Dress Code
Ghouls 12 Years & Younger
- May wear a full costume to include face painting.
- NO Decorative Halloween Masks Permitted.
- Must wear HEALTH & SAFETY mask over nose and mouth.
- Health & Safety mask can be decorative.
- Guests can wear small eye covering masks with Health & Safety mask.
- Younger Ghouls may bring accessories such as plastic swords, magic wands, crowns, and cat or devil ears. Toy guns, pitchforks, and accessories with bleeding features not permitted. Accessories must be pliable and non-sharp plastic.
All Other Ghouls (13 Years & Older)
- May wear costumes with the following provisions, NO EXCEPTIONS:
- No Decorative Halloween Masks.
- No face paint.
- Must wear HEALTH & SAFETY mask covering nose and mouth.
- Health & Safety mask can be decorative.
- Costumes must not have inappropriate language or graphics.
- No handheld accessories of any kind such as Toy guns, Chains, Chain Saws, Swords, Devil Pitchforks, Magic Wands, or any other spooky frills.
All Costumes must be appropriate for a family-oriented environment.
Six Flags reserves the right to approve all Costumes prior to Park Entry.
This Halloween, escape your everyday and enter the world of thrills and chills with us at Six Flags HALLOWFEST. So gather your bones – I mean buds – and carve out time for a haunted weekend filled with freaky frights!
Please see our LIMITED TIME food offerings below.
Hover your cursor over the image for information on where it can be purchased.