Policy on Season Passports
- You will have to produce your photo identification when your purchasing,registering and having your photograph taken for a season passport.
- Season passports will not be registered or issued under nicknames or aliases.
- All documents pertaining to the registration must be duly completed.
- It is strictly forbidden to wear sunglasses, a hat and/or a disguise when having your photograph taken for the season passport.
- The passport may be used only once before the compulsory photograph session. Failure to observe this rule will result in the passport being cancelled.
- Season passport holders are responsible for their passports.
- Season passport remain the property of La Ronde and must be presented and/or returned upon request.
- In the event the season passport is lost or stolen, the holder must report the loss as soon as possible to the service counter at La Ronde. The holder will be required to fill out a form regarding the loss or theft of the passport. The form will be forwarded to the Loss Prevention Department.
- Charges will be applicable for the replacement of lost or stolen season passports. The holder will also have to produce photo identification.
- The season passport is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- The season passport is valid at La Ronde and Six Flags operated Theme Parks including The Great Escape on regular operating days (not valid at separate-gate waterparks).
- The season pass coupon books are only valid for the park of purchase.
- Under no circumstances can the season passport be used by any person other than the legitimate holder. As this practice is deemed to be fraudulent, both the holder and the offender risk being barred from the site for a specified amount of time and/or face criminal and civil prosecutions. Offenders will be removed from the site and their season passport cancelled with no refund.
- In the event a passport holder forgets to bring the passport, he or she will be charged an administrative fee to cover the cost of retrieving the information and printing a ticket.
- All season passport holders must be comply with La Ronde rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in the suspension or withdrawal of the season passport.
- The season passport is valid only for the season indicated on it.
- The season passport is not valid for privates parties.
- Holders must present their season passport at the entrance and upon request. Additional identification may be required.
- We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult.
- Unforeseen circumstances may restrict entrance to the park, operation of the rides and/or result in the park being closed earlier than scheduled.
- The season passport may be used to access the majority of the rides; this however, does not apply to games, arcades, attractions, special events and concerts that may require additional fees or that have a limited number of spaces.
- For maintenance or other unforeseeable reasons, some rides and/or attractions may be closed to the public.
- For safety reasons, there are height and physical fitness restrictions on all rides and attractions.
- Season passport holders grant La Ronde the right to film and photogaph them at all times without remuneration.
- La Ronde cannot be held liable for any accidents or losses that may occur as a result of the use and condition of the park, rides and attractions or while entering or exiting the park.
A Season Passport can be used at La Ronde plus the following Six Flags Theme Parks after your ID is made at La Ronde. Roadtrip anyone?
- Six Flags America, Baltimore/Washington DC
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio
- Six Flags Great America, Chicago
- Six Flags Great Adventure & Safari, New Jersey
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, Los Angeles
- Six Flags Mexico, Mexico City
- Six Flags New England, Springfield, MA
- Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta
- Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington, between Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Six Flags St. Louis
- The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, Lake George, NY
A Season Passport ID must be processed at La Ronde before visiting other parks. A Season Passpart voucher will not be accepted for admission. Season Pass Parking and Pass Holder Value Book offers are only valid at La Ronde.
Your Season Passport may not be used at:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, Lake George, NY
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Arlington, between Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Los Angeles
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, New Jersey
- Six Flags White Water, Atlanta