- WEATHER CONDITIONS
- For your security, in case of rain or bad weather we might have to close down some of the rides. The rides will resume operating as soon as weather permits. There is no refund or discount offered in this situation.
- RENTALS FOR STROLLERS, WHEELCHAIRS & LOCKERS
- A limited number of strollers, wheelchairs and lockers are available for rental at the left of the Information Counter when facing Main Gate. Come early because it is on a first come, first served basis.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into La Ronde. Exceptions are made for Guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact Park Security when they arrive at the Park for approval to bring in special dietary foods. The special dietary food containers will be marked and dated to clearly show that they have been approved for entry into the park. Two picnic areas are conveniently located outsides both entrances and lockers (small : $7, large : $12) are available to store food and other belongings, both on a first come, first served basis.
- DISABLED GUESTS
- A disabled guest will pay the regular rate however the accompanying member aged 12 years and older will enter for FREE.
- 60 AND MORE
- Less than 1,37m (54 inches) admission price
- Free admission for children 2 years old and under
Mobility and disability guidelines for certain rides and attractions have recently changed. Please view our Guide to Rides & Attractions for more information regarding ride access, height restrictions & special requirements.